In his analysis Kitces addresses several FI/ER-related topics. Go here and read it ASAP.
Among other things, he covers:
- Implications of standard deduction expansion vs. itemization changes.
- Repeal of the student loan interest deduction.
- Curtailment of Roth conversion strategies.
- Repeal of medical expense deductions.
- Mortgage interest deduction limitations.
This bill is obviously a baseline, which makes it very hard to adjust your plans just yet, but it’s fodder for thought. Again, you should read Kitces’s article as soon as you can.